[threecol_two]Art has played a significant role in my life for as long as I can remember – evoking emotion, providing direction and giving me an outlet for creative expression.
I have been classically trained in a wide variety of fine art techniques from trompe l’oeil painting and wall murals to bronze sculptures and mixed media. I also maintain a high level of flexibility in the art that I create, which allows me to meet your needs regardless of color, style, dimensions, budget or subject matter.
As you seek to create a harmonious composition in a space, your focus is on selecting elements that will bring your vision to life. From the color palette and textiles to the furniture and lighting, each component has a role in the overall setting.
Choosing just the right pieces of art can bring the elements of a space together and complete your composition. It makes sense that you don’t want to hold back in your choices, but finding just the right artwork can be difficult.
Commissioning artwork allows you the ability to obtain the right pieces of art without having to waste time in a project on finding it. My extensive background and skilled abilities can provide you with the artwork you want and my abilities stretch across a multitude of types and mediums from paintings and sculptures to mixed media and wall murals.
What I Offer
- 25+ years of experience working with interior designers, decorators and corporate art consultants
- The ability to translate your client’s creative goals into tangible works of art
- A passion for developing art concepts that complement your vision while meeting the needs of your client
- A thorough understanding of your requirements in the built environment with secondary education in interior design as well as degrees in Fine Art and Communication Arts
- Artistic skills and flexibility to match any style, color, budget or subject needed
- The ability to integrate elements of your décor choices into the art design, whether in colors, lines or textures
“I draw inspiration through my past life experiences. From living with the Navajos to my formal university studies in fine art – this versatile influence allows me to match artwork to the specific style of any client. I understand not only the importance of creating art that is unique, but also the importance of creating art that reflects the owner, user or community around the art.” [/threecol_one_last]
Murals are large artworks, typically in acrylic paint, on any wall surface and can fit any desired dimensions, both interior and exterior.[/fourcol_one] [fourcol_one]
Painting varies from the creation of a specific subject on stretched or free hanging canvas to complementary elements in a space that includes faux painting[/fourcol_one] [fourcol_one]
From sculptures of found objects to bronzed sculptures, these projects often serve as a focal point in a corporate setting or outdoor garden[/fourcol_one] [fourcol_one_last]
At times, a single medium doesn’t provide the versatility and impact desired and a mix of mediums are used to create just the right piece for a space[/fourcol_one_last]